Welcome to Port Douglas, gateway to the Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. Also the home of some excellent dining. You will find central Port Douglas accommodation here at Balboa Apartments, located on the corner of Garrick and Macrossan Street.
The beautiful Four Mile Beach is just minutes away from Balboa Apartments, and Macrossan Street is even closer with a surprising number of cafes, bars, and restaurants to explore. Ninety seven restaurants at last count. Not including the cafes and bars.
Whatever your taste, you are bound to find an eating establishment to suit. Here’s ten in no particular order.
- Origin Espresso, a casual eatery with great coffee and burgers
- Zinc Port Douglas, Australian contemporary with an emphasis on seafood
- Harrison’s Restaurant and Bar, with a long distinguished for European fine dining
- Osteria Padella, top notch Italian with service, style and ambience
- On the Inlet, more contemporary Australian seafood
- Port Douglas Yacht Club, a relaxed club-like venue with consistently good food
- The Beach Shack Restaurant, a great place to bring the kids, a fun environment and easy food to match
- Mango Jam, family meals — pizza and fish and chips… where’s the veges
- Menu Thai Restaurant — like it says on the sign, Thai, tasty and affordable
- The Mexican – Port Douglas, fresh and friendly Mexican with loads of music and generous margheritas.
Choose from our one, two or three bedroom fully self contained Port Douglas apartments. The apartments offer generous living areas which open onto large balconies, or patios on the ground floor apartments, with outdoor dining settings and barbecues. Perfect for entertaining family and friends when you’re not out for a meal. Our central Port Douglas accommodation is both conveniently positioned, and a lovely place to stay. We can also arrange baby sitters if required.
Book your Port Douglas holiday at Balboa Apartments now for a deliciously great time.